My transition into yet another new nursing position has rendered me so busy lately I haven’t done anything for me— or anything personally productive at all for that matter. Today I “spring cleaned” the vehicles. Holy cow the “stuff” that accumulates in the car of a parent is quite something. I compiled a list of the treasures I have found:
- bouncy balls (my daughter gets them as ‘prizes’ after her speech therapy sessions)
- French Fries (Just 1 or 2) Clear evidence of emergency drive through trips!
- Lots of coins: dimes, quarters, nickels
- I found all the lost mittens/ hats/ winter gear
- leaves (probably from the fall)
- Coffee cups (like 6 of them)
- A lawtons discount card issues to my hubby (that I didn’t know existed yay!)
- Pieces of tools that came out of a swag bag from a bday party ages ago.
- Lots of mud smears (evidence that spring is coming)
- A bag full of peppa pig swag
- Gold fish
- Empty yogurt bottles
I really didn’t know how bad it was until I got in there and did it! What tips do you have for keeping a tidy car *** with 2 toddlers***